Elf Island Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Coming Soon!) Club Penguin: The Movie!

Go down

(Coming Soon!) Club Penguin: The Movie! Empty (Coming Soon!) Club Penguin: The Movie!

Post by Elusivehawk Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:34 pm

Hi! I'm making a movie (Club penguin: The movie!) On my computer, and i need some help: What do you think the movie could be about? (To prevent any ideas from getting stolen, please PM your ideas.) Like, where could we go? Why are we going there? What's the treasure we're after? I was originally thinking of an underwater theme, but it seemed like too much trouble. Oh, and once the movie has taken flight, my comic series will be released!
Elusivehawk
Elusivehawk

Number of posts : 3
<html></html> : Founders Pin - Given by: Elf Island Staff
Reputation : 0 (Coming Soon!) Club Penguin: The Movie! Reputation_add_plus(Coming Soon!) Club Penguin: The Movie! Reputation_add_minus

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

(Coming Soon!) Club Penguin: The Movie! Empty Re: (Coming Soon!) Club Penguin: The Movie!

Post by Elusivehawk Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:16 am

*sighs* Why aren't i getting any posts? PEOPLE!! I NEED IDEAS, NOT A DYING BOARD! I already have the cool director's cap on and everything. *waits some more*
Elusivehawk
Elusivehawk

Number of posts : 3
<html></html> : Founders Pin - Given by: Elf Island Staff
Reputation : 0 (Coming Soon!) Club Penguin: The Movie! Reputation_add_plus(Coming Soon!) Club Penguin: The Movie! Reputation_add_minus

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down